The broad application of coriander leaves powder includes being used in garnish and decoration or as a condiment on culinary dishes. Coriander or cilantro is a wonderful source of dietary fiber, manganese, iron and magnesium as well. In addition, coriander leaves are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K and protein.
How to Use :
- You can use this in chutneys either plain or with mint, garlic, coconut or even onion. Use this Chutney with sandwiches, vada pav, etc.
- Secondly, these leaves can also be garnished either raw, or right before serving on cooked dishes, like dal and curries, as heat diminishes its flavor.
- Also, used to flavour rasam and other south Indian dishes like curd rice and sambhar rice, etc.
- Also, used in gravies, raita, salad, Aampana, Nimbupani, cuisines such as Chinese, Gujarati and South Indian etc.
- Lastly, stuffed into parathas, kachories and roties to make them more flavourful.
1 Tea spoon (5 gm) Thirsty Fresh Coriander leaves powder=60 gm fresh Green Coriander leaves.
Store this product in an airtight container in a cool, dry and dark place. If exposed to moisture and sunlight the product may lose its potency and pungency. When stored in proper conditions, the product has shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
Please take less than the prescribed amount of Thirsty Fresh Coriander leaves Powder when you are using it for the first time.
Moreover, Thirsty Fresh products have great benefits such that you just need to prepare plain cuisine. And at the time of serving add or sprinkle required amount to the dish as per like, dislike or taste of members of the family.
So, forget about the time consuming and tearful process of slicing and chopping. And use Thirsty Fresh products to obtain the distinctive aroma and taste of the spice.