Dried Coriander Leaves in dehydrated form keep well, and stretch a long way. Also it can be stored in cupboard, so it is ideal for occasional use, and you don’t have to buy a fresh lot every time. Dried Coriander leaves display an impressive nutritional profile, a perfect blend of strong flavour with a bit of fragrant citrus overtone can make a dish look tempting and delectable. The pleasant aroma makes dried coriander leaves a flavouring and thickening substance. Dried Coriander or Dhania leaves are grounded as whole or into powder to stay long. Only very few Indian dishes can be made without the touch of coriander leaves powder. A cooling spice with a sweet tone as an undertone is used in the preparation of pickles, sauces, sausage, seasonings and stews. Dried coriander leaves have a prime position in flavouring bakery products, candy preserves, puddings and liquors.
How to Use :
- Firstly, You can use this in chutneys either plain or with mint, garlic, coconut or even onion. Use this Chutney with sandwiches, vada pav, etc.
- Secondly, these leaves can also be garnished either raw, or right before serving on cooked dishes, like dal and curries, as heat diminishes its flavor.
- Also, used to flavour rasam and other south Indian dishes like curd rice and sambhar rice, etc.
- Also, used in gravies, raita, salad, Aampana, Nimbupani, cuisines such as Chinese, Gujarati and South Indian etc.
- Lastly, stuffed into parathas, kachories and roties to make them more flavourful.
2 Table spoon (5 gm) Thirsty Fresh Green Coriander leaves=60 gm Green Coriander.
Store this product in an airtight container in a cool, dry and dark place. If exposed to moisture and sunlight the product may lose its potency and pungency. When stored in proper conditions, the product has shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
Please take less than the prescribed amount of Thirsty Fresh Dehydrated Green Coriander Leaves when you are using it for the first time.
Moreover, Thirsty Fresh products have great benefits such that you just need to prepare plain cuisine. And at the time of serving add or sprinkle required amount to the dish as per like, dislike or taste of members of the family.
So, forget about the time consuming and tearful process of slicing and chopping. And use Thirsty Fresh products to obtain the distinctive aroma and taste of the spice.