Kasuri methi leaves, often made from dehydrated Kasuri methi leaves and no other ingredients. Moreover this herb, not only gives a beautiful flavor to the dishes, but holds a nutritional value too. Also, it contains a lot of vitamins and minerals, that are beneficial for the overall growth of the body. Therefore by adding fenugreek leaves to your daily meals, can help to reduce bad cholesterol, reduces heart problems and helps in digestion. Also prevent and control regulating the sugar absorption by the body. Also aid weight loss by facilitating digestion and bowel movement.
How to Use :
Kasuri Methi Leaves can be added with
- Firstly, condiment for flavouring various curries and vegetables, like Aaloo gobhi, Tomato chutney and Fish curry etc., to enhance the taste and aroma.
- Also, wheat dough to make flavorful roties, puri and parathas.
- Secondly, dishes like Paneer Tikka Masala, Achari Bhindi, Punjabi Style Aloo Gobhi, Paneer in White Gravy and Dhaba Style Matar Paneer, Methi Malai, Potato Methi, Paneer butter masala, Malai kofta, Dum aaloo, Butter chicken, Chicken masala and Murgh Kabab, etc., so as to enhance the flavor and aroma.
- Also, dishes like Dal, Parathas, Pulavs and Raita for flavour.
- Lastly, starchy or root vegetables like carrots, yams and potatoes.
2 Table spoon (5 gm) Thirsty Fresh Fenugreek leaves=60 gm fresh Fenugreek.
Store this product in an airtight container in a cool, dry and dark place. If exposed to moisture and sunlight the product may lose its potency and pungency. When stored in proper conditions, the product has shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
Please take less than the prescribed amount of Thirsty Fresh Kasuri Methi Leaves when you are using it for the first time.
Moreover, Thirsty Fresh products have great benefits such that you just need to prepare plain cuisine. And at the time of serving add or sprinkle required amount to the dish as per like, dislike or taste of members of the family.
So, forget about the time consuming and tearful process of slicing and chopping. And use Thirsty Fresh products to obtain the distinctive aroma and taste of the spice.